We appreciate the quality offered by ColorFabb filaments. This is why we recommend these materials for working with the Focus printer. However, the market of filaments expands rapidly, as well as their quality, so feel free to test new materials! With the maximum nozzle temperature of 280°C and printbed temperature of 80°C you can use most of materials available on the market!
The following are the materials we used and are provided with optimized parameters:
- Colorfabb PLA/PHA - the most commonly used material for 3D printing
- Colorfabb Woodfill- Wood imitating material (Mix of wood particles and PLA)
- Colorfabb Bronzefill - Bronze imitating material (Mix of bronzle particles and PLA)
- Colorfabb nGen - High performance copolyester, suitable for everyday use
- Colorfabb XT - Tough, high temperature resistant copolyester
- Arnitel ID 2045 - Flexible, rubber-like material